- Payment for all classes must be made prior to beginning class. Specific payment plans and scholarships may be available through MDT
- Youth dance education classes are available by enrollment only. Adult classes and “Tots in Motion” are available as drop-ins and punch cards
- All students must be 3 years of age by September 1 to enroll in either the Fall or Spring dance semester
- All students are required to attend every class, be prompt and participate on a regular basis in order to perform. Teachers must be notified of absences.
- Students are expected to wear proper dance attire.
- All sales are final and non-refundable after 4 weeks of class. Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis. All refund issues will be worked out with individual teachers, not MDT.
- MDT and its teachers are not responsible for lost or stolen items. A Lost and Found box is provided in the studio lobby and we request that parents check the box from time to time; leftover items will be donated to the Salvation Army at the end of each season.
- While we strive to keep to the posted schedule, teachers may need to cancel or reschedule any classes and will notify students and parents.
- Food and/or gum are not permitted in the studios at any time. Bottled water is acceptable (and recommended!) Food may be eaten in the kitchen area and students are expected to tidy up after themselves.